#HACKSTOCK, a 4 day immersive technology event collaboration between SCI-FI-LONDON and PSYCHFI, that I had the distinct pleasure of...
Wearable devices are embedded into items that can be worn on a person’s body and can resemble a watch, eyeglasses, clothing, shoes or even jewellery. Wearables can either capture data, present data or both! Wearables have sensors that passively collect information about us and our environment, which means that they know the “real us” better and can work harder and smarter to provide us with much more contextual and meaningful experiences.
VsportR Case study explores how they used 360 video to make realistic sports virtual reality spaces for interactive and...
- HackStock Virtual Reality London Sci-Fi Festival
- VsportR Case Study: Sports Virtual Reality to Extend The Content Engagement Cycle
- Wearable tech gloves mi.mu used to record the world’s first full musical album
- Mbryonic Case Study: Play a building as a musical instrument in VR!
- Wearables eLearning Course Launch!