VsportR Case study explores how they used 360 video to make realistic sports virtual reality spaces for interactive and...
Archive for category: Sectors & Applications
How can these technologies be used in various sectors and what tactics can be employed in each?
Wearable tech gloves mi.mu used to record the world’s first full musical albumTheo | | Music & Performance, Smart apparel
The world's first mi.mu wearable tech gloves cross-arts performance is coming to Southbank Centre in London A Musical Storyteller Using Wearable...
- HackStock Virtual Reality London Sci-Fi Festival
- VsportR Case Study: Sports Virtual Reality to Extend The Content Engagement Cycle
- Wearable tech gloves mi.mu used to record the world’s first full musical album
- Mbryonic Case Study: Play a building as a musical instrument in VR!
- Wearables eLearning Course Launch!
3d 360 Analytics app architecture artificial intelligence audience engagement augmented reality B2B behind-the-scenes documentaries best practices Brand awareness codesign content engagement cycle cyborg educational elearning immersive Interactive engagement Interview IoT JauntVR Live VR streaming marketing monetisation music Native branded experiences Oculus online course product product placement promotional tools ROI story telling strategy Virtual Reality virtual social world VR VR training simulations wearable wearables wearable tech wearable technology WEVR YouTube