How to Integrate Wearable Technology Into Your Marketing & Product Strategy
We are excited to announce that we’ve just launched Udemy’s first wearable technology strategy online training course! It’s aimed to help those new to wearables learn more about what they are, why they are an important channel to begin integrating into your product or marketing strategy and how to do it. It’s comprised over 3 hours of full animated videos, chock full of great case studies to keep you inspired and actionable tactics and important considerations for development.
We’ll be updating the course regularly with interviews and case studies from industry leaders to keep the content relevant. As a special offer for our readers we are providing a half off coupon for you to take the course, just click the link below to take advantage of the discount!Take the course for 50% off by clicking here now!
As marketers and entrepreneurs, staying current on emerging technologies is often pushed to the bottom of your to-do list. Navigating unchartered channels can be tricky, especially if you don’t always know what they are or why you’d want to use them. But what if you could use them could stand out from the crowd? Wearable technologies, Virtual and Augmented reality are becoming more and more important for both marketers and product developers.
This course aims to demystify wearable technologies, so you can begin utilizing them now, as part of your product or marketing strategy. Wearable technology is widely forecast to be one of the most disruptive technology developments since the smartphone. Juniper Research forecasts the wearable market to grow from $1.4 billion in 2014 to $19 billion by 2018. Can you really risk not considering this rapidly growing opportunity?
Why this course?
Versastyle Consulting has extensive expertise in digital marketing strategy, product management, eLearning, animation, web/app development and wearable technologies. This diverse experience provides insights from different angles, which dramatically benefits your learning process. After completing this course you will hold a competitive advantage over others and will be able to add tremendous value to your clients by integrating wearables into your strategy.
What will I learn?
This 3 hour course is comprised of 32 Lectures of fully animated videos with tons of meaningful tools, useful examples, inspirational case studies and interviews with marketing and wearable technology professionals, which will allow you to confidently begin exploring wearable technologies.
What am I going to get from this course?
- An in-depth understanding of what wearables are, who is wearing them, where are they being worn and why it’s emerging as an important new marketing channel
- Gain the background knowledge to have a holistic view of their market growth potential and future integration with the Internet of things
- Understanding of the breadth of opportunity afforded by virtual/augmented reality towards the breaking down of barriers between online and physical worlds
- Important considerations to successfully integrate wearables into your product or marketing strategy and how to measure success
- Knowledge of tactics to not only to advertise through wearables but use them to gain market intelligence, extend your brand’s experience, create innovative marketing campaigns and gain sentiment through reducing friction
- Have a clear sense of the design best practices and limitations of each device to inform your creative decisions
- Be inspired by real world case studies showcasing industry leaders to gain the confidence to implement wearable technologies into your strategies now!
What are the requirements?
You should already be familiar with the basics of building a marketing or product strategy.
What is the target audience?
- Start Ups, Entrepreneurs and Business owners with some knowledge of digital marketing, who are keen to learn more about using wearable technologies as a potential channel
- Digital marketing professionals who want to improve their marketing efforts through the use of emerging technologies
- Social media professionals, who want to deepen their marketing platform offerings, to increase the value of their service offerings
- Executives and Product Managers who would like an overview on what wearables are, and how they can take advantage of them to increase internal productivity, brand sentiment and loyalty, as well as gain marketing intelligence about customers for future marketing and product development
- Students or anybody looking to develop a digital marketing strategy and want to learn how to optimally use this unique channel to engage their target prospects
5 Star Course with 586 Students!
I really enjoyed this course. The course is beautifully designed, has a lot of valuable information and was easy to follow. I really enjoyed the clean design and engaging graphics. The information I learned in this course was very interesting and I can’t wait to share it with my colleagues. I highly recommend it.
High quality, packed with valuable information, it would take days to pull this info from internet, all put into one great audio-visual course. Recommended! No startup can afford to dismiss wearable technology entering market space.
Thank you this was a great course for providing valuable insight into wearable technology. The case studies really made the content come to life. It was also really easy to navigate your way through the material. Exceptionally interactive! Looking forward to future updates in this exciting, emerging area.
Thoroughly informative and well presented. Very well thought out logical presentation of information. Visually very stimulating and easy to understand.
I found this course to be meticulously researched and comprehensive. Having completed it, I now feel confident about decisions I must make, regarding wearable tech, for my organization.