#HACKSTOCK, a 4 day immersive technology event collaboration between SCI-FI-LONDON and PSYCHFI, that I had the distinct pleasure of...
Virtual Reality Goggles provide an immersive experience in which the user’s head movements are tracked to allow interaction within in a three dimensional world.
VsportR Case study explores how they used 360 video to make realistic sports virtual reality spaces for interactive and...
- HackStock Virtual Reality London Sci-Fi Festival
- VsportR Case Study: Sports Virtual Reality to Extend The Content Engagement Cycle
- Wearable tech gloves mi.mu used to record the world’s first full musical album
- Mbryonic Case Study: Play a building as a musical instrument in VR!
- Wearables eLearning Course Launch!