The world's first mi.mu wearable tech gloves cross-arts performance is coming to Southbank Centre in London A Musical Storyteller Using Wearable...
Smart apparel is the term coined to cover clothing that has biometric sensors embedded into the fabric, or clothing that is connected and able to interact with the world around it.
- HackStock Virtual Reality London Sci-Fi Festival
- VsportR Case Study: Sports Virtual Reality to Extend The Content Engagement Cycle
- Wearable tech gloves mi.mu used to record the world’s first full musical album
- Mbryonic Case Study: Play a building as a musical instrument in VR!
- Wearables eLearning Course Launch!
3d 360 Analytics app architecture audience engagement augmented reality B2B best practices Brand awareness codesign content engagement cycle educational elearning gestures immersive Interactive engagement internet of things Interview IoT JauntVR marketing mi.mu gloves monetisation music Native branded experiences Oculus Oculus Rift online course product Product extension promotional tools roadmap ROI Speaking Engagements story telling strategy Virtual Reality VR wearable wearables wearable tech wearable technology WEVR YouTube